Saturday, September 03, 2005

What's up India?

For people who regularly follow news from the Indian front it would not come as a surprise when I say that news sites like www.timesofindia.com have become increasingly difficult to navigate and read. These sites welcome me with innumerable pop-ups suggesting I head to shaadi.com to find a soul mate. Sensationalized sleaze masks all other topics.
Having almost given up and resigned myself to reading the mundane happenings in this brilliantly engineered city I was overjoyed when a well-read friend mentioned Indian blogs whose authors take the trouble to read multiple sources and post engaging commentaries.
I checked them out and found them good. Hyperlinks can be found at the right-hand bottom corner.





















Iyer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!

Ranj said...

Great!! I followed only Indiauncut for the tsunami updates, but have kind of stopped visiting his blog after that.