Friday, November 04, 2005

WTF?

This week has been strangely frustrating.

To begin with, I was cursing myself for not having planned anything for the week dotted with days off. The Bintan trip just happened and turned out pretty good in fact. Still there is this feeling of rot and doing nothing.

But I am like the laziest bum in this part of the city and could always do with doing nothing, or so I thought.
And, now that I have been lying around in bed doing nothing for eight hours straight I have this weird PMS-like (a guess) feeling. I am actually frustrated with this bed and this not-so-comfy pillow and my groaning stomach.

Last week I wanted to pull away, take a bus to Johor Bahru and run away some place, just like that. That hasn’t happened.

I just want to feel totally liberated, totally free of this idle-man discomfort, I want to be on the move.

I better figure out something before I bite my finger off.


Frustrated Iyer

3 comments:

LollySparkyShady said...

ah coming from a guy who is great in bed - I mean can sleep for days and months!

its not frustration cos your mind has nothing concrete to be frustrated about... you are neither in state of fulfilment;nor in a state of emptiness.
you are in a state of transition to either state;

And all will change when your girl's back ; so relish the feeling
:)

Anonymous said...

sometimes you know you just have to go away... go...just take the bus, off to some quite place, next time if you have such situation, I suggest Melaka ;)

W

3 potties said...

Melaka...hmm...will take off someday, anyone game to join?

Iyer