Saturday, July 29, 2006

My Backpack


I got a Vaude backpack as a birthday gift recently - best gift ever.

Stats

Vaude Formula 60 I M

Metrics: 58 x 34 x 20 cm / 66 x 32 x 18 cm
Weight: 2800 g / 2900 g
Model number: 14614
Colour: d'grey/jeans

Well the next thing is to take some time off and go on a long backpacking trip!

Being in Singapore you often see cash rich or carefree or passionate westerners hop around the region with bulging backpacks smelling of exotic earth.

Wish I can take off on such a journey before it is too late! So let me now busy myself with learning how to pack for a backpacking trip!


Iyer

2 comments:

LollySparkyShady said...

thats a nice backpack I must say

its not what you can pack
its what you can prove ;)

Seagal said...

it's nice :)
I wonder where my bagpack is after all the shifting, packing and unpacking, hmm...