Sunday, May 27, 2007

Bubbles



I had posted the lyrics for this japanese song before. Just found the video on YouTube. Lyrics here:


The sea's so wide
You can't see anything.

The waves build up slowly, then break.

There are little bubbles everywhere.

They're born, and
shine sparkling in the sun.

They move about slowly,
floating and sinking.

They kiss, become one,
and then they float apart.

They slowly grow, then they burst...
...and sink back into the sea.

Somehow...
Somehow...
They are just like us.


Lyrics (translated) from title song of Japanese movie Visitor Q


Iyer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pain I loved, the pain I missed
It is pain that jostled me back to life …
The numbed soul nourished again,
Consuming every morsel of pain
Alone I tread these confounded grounds
Created because I desired misery around
More than life its misery I loved
Because misery jostled me back to life.

Anonymous said...

kannu