Thursday, June 16, 2005

Anybody there..........

This blog has been in a state of coma for the past few days, due to a lack of any posts from the other two vice men. My rather hapless attempts to resuscitate it doesn't seem to to have had any effect.
This has been one rather boring week with hardly any work... All I have been doing is blog hopping and reading. Did you all know Singapore has the highest per capita number of blogs in the world. Anyways, most of my time was spent on two controversial Singapore based blogs- sarongpartygirl and xiaxue. As pointed out by Iyer yesterday, the girl writing the SPG blog has created quite a stir by posting her nude picture. Oh yeah I can imagine all you guys rushing to view that blog now. Anyways, a few days later xiaxue has written a article bitching about how ugly the boobs of the first girl are. My GOd! What all people can really do to get attention.
Oh yeah why do girls seem to love bitching about each other so much?


Machee

5 comments:

Kaps said...

Now that u hv put some of these keywords in your blog your hits are gonna increase.

BTW How did the xams go?

3 potties said...

Kaps,

that question abt the exam was addressed to me - Iyer - not Machee...and well, it was bad. have a feeling will have to see the paper again this december!

btw, Machi...i think you just got urself in deep shit by suggesting only girls gossip :D

Iyer

PS: keep up the good job, keep posting...i'll be back! Soon!

3 potties said...

well i gossip about you Iyer...but I never bitch about you...haha

Thought i should say something controversial to get the girls commenting..

Machee

Anonymous said...

I'm not falling for that one!! lol...

Shuchi said...

I second u ex-roomie..

mum is the word..;)