Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Close Encounters of the Hairless Kind

A incident that took place yesterday really gets me laughing, everytime I think about it. Well here I was, walking towards the MRT in a rather serious mood. As I was passing this 10 Minute Haircut saloon, there were a number of ladies distributing pamphlets advertising their hair-cutting services. While passing by, one of the ladies sticks out a pamphlet at me. I look at her quizzically for a moment. Then she slowly looks up and sees that I have no hair on top; she bursts out laughing. She also retracts the pamphlet which she was about to give to me.

I swear this was the funniest situation I have ever been in, right out of a Charlie Chaplin movie.


Machee

3 comments:

3 potties said...

Machee,

did you get her number? :P

iyer

3 potties said...

Dei Iyer,

I am not into 50 year old Grandma's yet.

Machee

3 potties said...

Machee,

there has to be a start somewhere!

cheers,
iyer