Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Sleeping with my enemy

the night.......my life awakened, sleeping he was, between two dreams
masqueraded with desires.... forbidden and bargaining.

hated her..... with a passion. she used to be poison my thoughts
was reckless to my feelings.and yet today I am a victim to her seduction
that has raged the sensations inside me. All these years I didnt talk to her.I do not regret.
if I had to wait for this moment,this night with her.

I can see her reflection on the moon above.
the moon, a lone predator that very night
my body started subsiding.... with my arms wide stretched
and she responded with a chuckle teasing me in and out.

and as my passion flower began to blossom, the stormless night disappeared
slowly and yet eventually.
leaving my tainted heart in pursuit
of the moment, to live it again
of the night ,the full moon watched me........
sleeping with her,the beach.

Lolly

2 comments:

Shuchi said...

The full moon party sure stirred some chords in you...

Hmm...a night at the beach..chilly...dark...marvelous... Its like a dream in pursuit of another...

A different piece here...hmm not your very best but nice..:)

Anonymous said...

very nice indeed.