Sunday, May 08, 2005

Thrift

tick tock tick tock time ticked on
rum and vodka joyfully sipped on

drums and pipes in chaotic mode
secrets unwind, stories untold

booze seeping in drop by drop
mind harvesting crop by crop

my eyes orient, my thoughts unfold
on a shadowy figure standing tall and bold

her eyes tell a story,a distant tale
her lips smothering across a face so pale

my lips start to move in his first possible way
words begin to flow endlessly ,even if I had nothing to say

She looks at me like an insect waiting for a prey
pick me pick me, I am all yours today

her voice seemingly harmless
her desires willingly charm less

an anatomy so coy yet of a refined taste
bound to snap, so spare no haste

amidst all this confusion I forget her name
to add to the misery, I forget the game

the game of charm, the game of lies
she disappears right in front of my eyes

and

tick tock tick tock time ticks on
as I run out of booze and rhythm
and now rhyme.


Lolly

3 comments:

Shuchi said...

v nice:)

I like the flow...can almost hear the music...

3 potties said...

lolly, nice stuff! :)

was the tall pale girl German by any chance? ;)

iyer

3 potties said...

wrong guess ,Iyer

better luck next time ;)

Lolly