Saturday, April 02, 2005

ahem ahem

tick tock tick tock time ticks on, few hours from now vodka and rum sipped on
before the booze flows in, lets all stand up to hail the vice men.
3 dimensional attitudes seek to entertain you as we get entertained in our own harmless ways.
As we narrate the innumerous unfortunate incidents, this posting calls for an introduction.
introduction of who we are, what we want and what we get.
To begin with, we are all bastards, yet not brothers.
We look different. We seek different. We feel different.
Yet amidst all the confusing intersections, we are all victims of a desire.
A desire to desire anything that’s not ours.
In no particular order:

Vice man 1 aka Machee :

Who am I : Dreamy drooler, not sure at times if asleep or awake.
What I want : tender loving care and thousand different ways to get that
What I get : a pat on the back

Vice man 2 aka Iyer

Who am I : 3 puffs of marijuana?
What I want : One more puff
What I get : just compliments.....?

Vice man 3 aka Lolly

Who am I :the best in business....
What I want : that’s none of your business
What I get : love, hatred and tolerance.

and the booze shall flow in.

No comments: