Sunday, April 10, 2005

Whatever.......

thoughts and words.... such an unusual marriage.....very much like a relationship b/w a guy and a girl....how many times in a day do you say exactly whats on your mind....... and vice versa
I once got this weird compliment..... I wish I could re quote it! about how the distance b/w my mind and my heart is so negligible yet relevant..... why relevant? cos thats logically the shortest path to a woman's heart...... yes heart not mind... cos I always believed that her mind is so strong that its like she has locked herself in and is dying to get out more than we guys trying to get in hers.
I have seen guys melt themselves to understand women... guys who buy soft toys....who buy flowers......... who take her to the movies he wouldnt watch even after a sex change.....
i did them too. for a different reason..... i bought her soft toys cos it would distract her everytime she is focussing on something to say.. something shez decided... i bought her daisies cos when life's hard on me....so hard that I wish i was life less... i can still show her some life....
and the movies...... well thats one time of her day when her handphone is in silent mode and she would eat!
ah so am i bieng selfish? doing everything that would benefit me? not really.... I think what a woman really wants is.... not power.... not materials..... not mush.... not control....... not even love
she wants something... someone thats much much less complicated than her
she wants the key to the doors in her mind.... she is in fact trying to understand how we guys do it sometimes..... no the cigars dont help us.... not the booze.... not even fashion tv

and all we guys sometimes end up doing is trying to understand what shez thinking... what are those right words we have to say..... when the truth is... its she who really wants the answers

well so the next time she says "whatever"....... it means shez wondering,thinking what ever you did to free your mind!
she has spoken her mind.... and that word is your best compliment.......... for the day!


Lolly

2 comments:

Shuchi said...

We want you to talk more rather than shut us up..:)

Yes we like mush..
And love..isn't that what life is about?
But what we want most is..
For you to stop trying to figure us out!

...ah whatever!;)

Anonymous said...

deep....

leaves me wondering when the last time I heard a guy say 'oh..i'm so confused'..when it wasn't about a woman...perhaps never!

hmm..u guys pretending to be 'know-alls'?? c'monn..own up!