Saturday, April 16, 2005

Third Encounters of my kind.

touch..... can convey so many thoughts, expose so many secrets,display so many colors of a feeling.
ironically a touch is hardly used as an expression.....as a language.. as a vehicle .......
However,those moments in my life when I said everything I wanted to....... Transported all my feelings. with a touch.... a touch that haunts me to date.......

smell.... one of the most intriguing senses we possess...... clearly a dominant physical sense
smell the moment.... smell the nervous air around you... smell the coming of rain, the flowers, the butter dripping down a sinful dosa,..... the tommy girl perfume off her......... sadly everything around us is adulterated......
However,I still can regenerate the aroma , the smell of being attached.... to a promise.

taste........a joyful explosion of a bubble with hidden desires...... a misconception....
the final act of acceptance.... a sacrifice of morality.......
Unfortunately we never switch our minds off and taste... as one's life take different paths and routes to one destination one forbidden place.....
However, I still remember that taste..... that residue on my tongue , that part of my life that is still living un moved, un numbed, a time machine to my past... my days of glory.....untold story

the day when these three senses met...........and gave me a single identity...... the person I am.... I can be...... and when I left these three entities bring the flavour out of my life....... they left me a thought to ponder....... I still ponder...... still falter.......... a thought that life is lived only at that moment.. and the rest is just an act of buying time.....of saving energy..........
to reach that point.....
when existence of everything and everyone around you just does not make any sense

just like you reading this post of mine now.


Lolly

7 comments:

Shuchi said...

You forgot sight...

Sight gives u the sense of belonging..

3 potties said...

but i thought love is blind :p

Lolly

Shuchi said...

Its blind...not homeless..:P

Anonymous said...

lolly,

touch doesnt count for you da...
afterall, u alwez do MM...

cheers,
iyer

3 potties said...

haha well not when there are two or more parties involved iyer ;)

you should be knowing that :p

Anonymous said...

nothing beat the mind...it does more than what you could with all the senses, and its ability and force is beyond anything...

3 potties said...

i dont quite agree seagal... as i had lost my mind and heart then

i just wasnt thinking.... at all

Lolly