Sunday, April 03, 2005

maybe baby

i realized I have not switched off the fan in my room for quite some time........ the glass with dried jesus juice has been lying there since....... it was lying there... some pictures i once treasured are lying underneath my bed .... i drop my tv remote and look for it atleast three times a day.. did i brush my teeth today? ive never opened my phone bills for a while now (I pay them though). when was the last time i looked out my window?

these just clarify the feeling this very moment...... a feeling of emptiness...... a feeling of stagnation..... i look different these days.... its not the hair............ its that still emotion I have on my face.......tomorrow the 4th of april..... means something to me........ not too long ago i had the same feeling...... and everything changed that day..... maybe this realization is a reminder that i have to re find myself ..... theres way too much dryness... i need to moisturize......
i need to re locate my thoughts........ my desires... and what better day than the 4th of april.....

may it mark a new end...... and an old beginning......

lolly

1 comment:

3 potties said...

Hey lolly did u forget to mention about ur hankies ..;)